1. Make phone calls to encourage residents to register and vote. Lists and scripts provided.
2. Mail-in ballot tracking and follow-up to ensure votes are cast.
3. Place and distribute yard signs (homes and public rights-of-way).
4. Walk door-to-door to drop off campaign literature (no personal contact).
5. Walk door-to-door independently or with candidate to speak with voters.
6. Help with Social Media presence and promotion of the Republican Party.
7. Design postcards, mailers, emails, letters to encourage voting.
8. Participate in voter registration drives at local organizations, parishes, community events.
9. Raise Funds through contact with local businesses and residents.
10. Help man the polls on Election day .
11. Use your clerical, computer, and administrative skills to keep data and people organized and effective.